Friday 3 June 2016

Awesome


I made this card specifically for an awesome little boy I know.

The background was painted with Brushos and matt gel medium (no water) . The Houses of Parliament is a Paper Artsy stamp and I used archival black,. The boy with a cape is one of my favourites from  VLVS and the  sentiment is one from a set by Stampin' Up!

The recipient lives over 5,000 miles away and the last time we saw him  he was wearing green wellies so I stamped an extra pair in green and added versamark and clear embossing powder to give that shiny green welly effect.

It was a fun card to make for a special kiddo. I hope he likes it.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...