Tuesday 29 November 2011

THE ad is live so it can only mean one thing...

The holidays are coming....I have just made my final craft fair booking of the season...another  Christmas Crafternoon, this time to be held at St Mary’s Community Partnership
 in Upper Street Islington on 17th December...it should be a fabulous end to the craft fair season.

It has dawned on me that I need to get a wriggle on with my own Xmas shopping. I did manage to pick up a few gifts in the USA in October, but I really wanted to try to buy handmade this year... With this in mind I turned to my fellow crafts people at the Crafts Forum and in particular my friend Anna who does the most wonderful things with Fimo.  I got some really cute things...  a pair of crumpet earrings that look good enough to eat


 a pendant teeny  jar of peace, love and calm









and this amazing steampunk pendant....









so if you are looking for sweet little gifts please do check out the fabulous creations by Anna at Sweet Fimo Heaven ... you won't be sorry.

3 comments:

  1. fabulous christa, love those jar pendants x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, Thanks for dropping by. They are adorable aren't they. Wish I had made them...my friend Anna is a whizz with fimo.
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen jar pendants like those before, they are delightfully charming. The steampunk necklace is brilliant - I love that sort of thing. I hope you've found many fun occasions to wear all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...