Tuesday 6 October 2015

Inktober day 6

More stencil work included today...I cheated a little and started this one yesterday because the metallic texture paste  needed a long time to dry.  I used the metallic texture paste through a butterfly storm mask (sourced from my dear friend the fabulous Dee Catron at  Um Wow Studios).

I left it to dry overnight and today I went back with sponges and ink to create a blended sky (using  blues, yellow and  pinks) to which I added a die cut and punched layered butterfly and a stamped sentiment. I really like how this one came out. Playing around  with ink just for fun is so therapeutic
Until tomorrow
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...