Saturday 25 February 2012

January ... February


I cannot believe that a whole month passed without a single blog post . . .  It's not that there has been nothing to share, just that I have been so busy making things, that blogging quickly slipped down the list of things to do. . . I really must try to get more organised on the blog front.

The next big thing on the UK calendar is Mother's Day . . .  which in case you didn't realise, falls on 18th March this year . . . so not really that far off.  Happily there is still time to order a special one of a kind card for the Special Mum in your life . . . just drop me a line and I'll get right on it.




I have uploaded a few photos of recent makes to my facebook page but for now I'll leave you with this one.

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...