Thursday 8 October 2015

Inktober the 8th

A little simple floral inkyness today with cream stamped card matted onto on gold matted onto a kraft card base.

I deliberately stamped off the page on this one. I then stamped the larger flower, then the leaves and then stamped a second flower on a scrap piece of cream card and cut it out. (I do have the punch for this flower, but it wasn't to hand and the scissors were right there... and since it was just the one it was easy enough to do)  A foam pad to pop it up and it was placed over the original image. A small white perfect accent in the centre of the flower finished it off.

And that is today's quick and simple offering. I'll be back tomorrow with something different...and I am still trying to steer clear of Christmas cards,...at least until the clocks go back.

Until tomorrow, take care.
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...