Wednesday 8 November 2017

Enjoying all that Jetlag has to offer....

The day after my last post we flew to the USA for a break with reality in Las Vegas...There really is nothing quite like Vegas to recharge the batteries and reset things and we had a great time, although it was a tad warm while we were there - 10 degrees above normal for the time of year!

While I was there I of course visited the amazing Viva Las Vegas Stamps store where I collected my pre-ordered plates of rubber. 

I also spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon with the wonderful DeeDee Catron in her studio doing some serious Gelli printing.  These were just a few of the background samples I made that day - with  deliberate white space of course! I plan to turn them into a mini journal as soon as I get a few minutes to spare...which I suspect may not be until after Christmas

We got back a few days ago and the jetlag has been brutal... so I am battling to get it under control because this weekend we are off to Coventry for the wonderful Ministry of Mixology event. I am taking my lovely niece along this time and I am hoping she will enjoy it as much as I plan to.

Will be back Monday with news of  the MOM event and hopefully some details of the projects we made there.

Until then, take care
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...