Friday 13 October 2017

Quick bow tie card



This week I got a very last minute request for a birthday card for a man, and with no time to spare I quickly made this shirt and braces card with buttons and bow tie.

I used a white panel of card to which I added the red and white patterned washi tape as braces. I used the same colour red to punch and assemble the bow tie, card candy as buttons and a strip of matching card across the bottom with a sentiment panel added at the mid-line to complete it.

When pushed for time it I am always surprised by how easy it can be to grab a few simple things and make something fun.
Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...