Thursday 5 October 2017

Autumn tag


This is a tag that I made for a tag swap over on UK Stampers. It was an open theme and I chose autumn...probably my favourite season of the year

I cut two tags and one reinforcer style ring for my base, one in Kraft card  and the other slightly smaller in white card. I used a sponge to apply three shades of distress oxide inks on the white card and then lightly spritzed with water  to form my background.
Once this was completely dry I used a leaf stamp top and bottom opposite corners and heat embossed it to give some texture.  I  then stamped the girl  (a stamp from VLVS) onto white linen card using sepia archival ink,   fussy cut the image  and adhered it to the tag using gel medium.

The wording was computer generated, cut out, ink edged and adhered to the tag with gel medium. and then I went around the edges of the tag  and the reinforcer with two shades of ink. Once it was all dry I adhered the decorated white base to the Kraft tag base and adhered the reinforcer to finish it off.

I am really happy with how it turned out and now I know that my swap partner has received it, I can share it here. 
Until next time
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...