Friday 14 July 2017

Cray cray yeah


This week has been quite busy and little hectic at times. Aside from all the mundane stuff, I have begun facilitating a series of regular sessions as a volunteer with the Arts Programme at our local hospice and that was something new and it was fun.  There was also chocolate making and cake decorating alongside my card making this week and we managed to get a little of all done.  I didn't make any chocolates but I did add chocolate and lemon sprinkles to a cupcake... which I later ate...it was delicious! The maker of the cakes did get a Thank You card at the end of the session.

I don't have any photos of the card making to share, but instead there is this tag which I have made for a swap on UK Stampers. This used a Kraft card base which I cut with a tag die, some acrylic paints, background stamps and the image from Tim Holtz's Hipster set. All in all a fun set and a fun tag

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...