Tuesday 20 June 2017

Fathers Day

Every time my birthday falls on a Sunday, I share it with Father's Day and this was one of those years... and this was the very simple card I made for my Dad.

When we were kids my Dad had a Chevy for a while. It was a huge American car and couldn't be parked outside the house because it blocked the road so he had to drop us off and drive round to my uncle's place to park there.... It all seems silly when I say that but at the time we loved that huge monster car... and so when I spotted a retro stamp in my collection it seemed the right one to celebrate my Dad on Father's Day.

Until next time
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...