Monday 19 June 2017

Arty Birthday to me

Yesterday was my birthday and my amazing hubby presented me with a bag of arty  goodies as part of my presents. I said I would like some of the new Finnabair impasto paints and he opened a bag in the shop at the craft retreat in Coventry and included what he hoped would be my favourite colours...and he added some gorgeous metallics and some waxes, a couple of stamps, some chipboard embellies and some really cute metal hearts. What can I say, he did good!

I haven't opened any of them yet because we have this awful heatwave and I prefer to create in comfort...and in the knowledge that the paint won't dry on my brush, but as soon as temps return to normal I will be camped out in my craft space up to my elbows in painty stuff.

I do not do well in extreme heat so may hibernate until this passes... so until next time,
Take care
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...