Tuesday 4 April 2017

Tick Tock... postcard swap

This was a postcard I made for an online swap group. This month the theme was "Tick- Tock" . I started by adding blended colour to my base. Then I stamped a large clock--face background using versamark ink and clear embossing powder. I added a little more colour over the top and buffed back the resist before stamping assorted clock images using black archival ink.



To finish it off, the reverse of the card was also stamped with a postcard background stamp and the small clocks, along with a time related verse.

My swap partner has received the card and loves it...so that was definitely time well spent haha!

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...