Wednesday 1 March 2017

Bonjour Beautiful


Although they only landed on the mat a few days ago, I am already totally  in love with Tim Holtz's Hipsters. They are super cool and although they come with some fabby cool wordage
 for some reason I really just had to pair the image with the Bonjour Beautiful (from a set by Stampin' Up!) I have no idea why since the image is an Ostrich and they are not exactly known for being French or related to France in any way...but it was just one of those things and I have run with it... and make my point I opted to also use the Paris cityscape stamp (also by TH)  and just to stick with the Tim thing I tried out the new oxide distress inks..and although I used them in a very basic way here, I think I am going to love these too...

So this project was a try new stuff and make a postcard for a swap project that I think turned out just fine. I am happy and hopefully the person who eventually ends up with the postcard will be happy too.
Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...