Saturday 2 April 2016

Because you're awesome

I made this card for an awesome friend of mine with a birthday soon.

The butterfly was triple stamped and embossed onto glossy card and has split fibres for antennae. It was cut out by hand using scissors.

The background was a triple mat of gold foil card, chocolate brown textured card and a pretty pastel card which I embossed with a crafter's companion texture 8x8 embossing folder

The wording is from a Stampin' Up! set called Botanicals for You and I stamped it onto vanila card, cut it out and used a distressing tool and some vintage photo distress ink to age it slightly.

End result is a very simple card that says what it needs to say and I know my friend is going to love it.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...