Saturday 13 February 2016

Crazy Cats

I have crazy cats!... my new stamps and dies arrived at lunchtime and my desk is now covered in crazy cats...I love them.

Pretty much as soon as they hit the mat I ripped open the packaging, inked the first cat I laid hands on and stamped him on a piece of pearl card that  was on my desk... which just  happened to be one I used with brushos for another project earlier today.

This was a first tester card...the card base already had the patterned paper in readiness for another card idea  but that was quickly shelved when the cats landed here.... because I just had to work with these little beauties.

I have the crazy birds too and I reckon the two will work beautifully together. They are perfect when you want to inject a little humour into a project and I am sure I will use them loads in coming months.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...