Sunday 10 January 2016

Make a Wish

 This week I have been  busy trying to get my chaotic craft space into some kind of organised shape. Its a mammoth task and not made any easier by the fact just about everything I pick up makes me want to start making something...

and with that in mind it stands to reason that  trying to sort out my VLVS collection of rubber stamps would  lead to a creative halt in the organising..

and it did. BUT I  am glad because I love this card!

 I masked off the circle and  used a couple of Heidi Swapp sprays to make the background. Once that as dry I used four shades of distress markers to freehand the frame around the circle and used vintage photo distress ink all around the edges of the card panel before adhering it to a  chocolate brown mat.

On a separate sheet I stamped the girl in archival black and the balloon in red and then heat embossed the balloon for the  clear glossy effect.I also stamped and fussy cut some teeny flowers and added crystal lacquer to the centre of each. I stamped a few leaves around the framed circle and adhered the  flowers, girl and the balloon  with foam pads.

I used the same four distress markers as before to ink the sentiment which  cut out and light edged with the vintage photo ink before sticking it to the card.This card is now on its way across the ocean to a swap partner who I hope will love it.

Until next time
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...