Sunday, 10 January 2016
Make a Wish
and with that in mind it stands to reason that trying to sort out my VLVS collection of rubber stamps would lead to a creative halt in the organising..
and it did. BUT I am glad because I love this card!
I masked off the circle and used a couple of Heidi Swapp sprays to make the background. Once that as dry I used four shades of distress markers to freehand the frame around the circle and used vintage photo distress ink all around the edges of the card panel before adhering it to a chocolate brown mat.
On a separate sheet I stamped the girl in archival black and the balloon in red and then heat embossed the balloon for the clear glossy effect.I also stamped and fussy cut some teeny flowers and added crystal lacquer to the centre of each. I stamped a few leaves around the framed circle and adhered the flowers, girl and the balloon with foam pads.
I used the same four distress markers as before to ink the sentiment which cut out and light edged with the vintage photo ink before sticking it to the card.This card is now on its way across the ocean to a swap partner who I hope will love it.
Until next time
For this very quick and easy card I used a hunky-dory paper stack, metallic gold card and the Beautiful You stamp set from Stampin'...
I just love this ratty lil mousey rat (I thought it was a mouse but the title of the stamp calls it a rat...shock horror!) Anyhow...it ...
I am taking part in a year long challenge with the group at Maremi Creative Cafe ...the aim is to to alter a playing card (from an ordina...
This was an art journal page I created as part of a Summer themed page swap... It was actually my second attempt because initially I ha...