Friday 29 January 2016

Birthday card

February is a birthday heavy month and I have lots of cards to make, so needed to get a head start rather than leave it all to the last minute as I sometimes do...

 I used a couple of sprays onto a shimmer card panel and added some ink with sponges for the background on this one.

Once it was all dry I over-stamped the gorgeous tree image  and  the sentiment in Black Archival ink.

I popped the whole image onto a bright yellow mat and adhered that to the front of my card base.

Image  was one of the stamps on a plate of rubber form VLVS. The sentiment is by Stampin' Up! and is from the Happy Birthday Everybody set.

Until next time,

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...