Tuesday 6 October 2015

Inktober day 5...

Okay so its day six already but life got in the way of the uploading yesterday and so I am a day late with this one... which has been patiently sitting on my work desk waiting to have its picture taken ...


For this one I decided to play with some stencils and I used a small portion of a larger mask from a set by Stamping Up! I  taped it to my project and sponged four shades of ink through the holes in the stencil.

I ink-edged the panel, matted it onto contrasting blackberry base card and added a punched butterfly and a little bling to finish

Today's make (day 6) is drying as I type and will be uploaded later

Until then, take care
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...