Saturday 3 October 2015

INKTOBER Day 3


Okay so its day three of INKtober... and I woke up with the most  horrendous headache that  has stayed with me all day long... None of the usual headache banishing tricks has worked and I am really hoping it will be as sick of me as I am of it and will disappear soon...

Pain makes me ever so slightly (okay really very)   antisocial and so sloping off to the craftroom seemed like a good idea. A little distraction crafting never did anyone any harm...


The ink is not quite so obvious on this card, but there are actually three different kinds of ink on here...

Can you see them?...
Until tomorrow

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...