Sunday 1 June 2014

Grow your dreams

When I was in the USA earlier this year I came across a stamp set with this sentiment

 "Dreams come a size too big so we can Grow into them..."

and I just had to have it... because all too often our dreams, especially our creative dreams, can get sidelined by the practicalities of life and so many times we neglect our dreams or dismiss them as being unattainable...or inconvenient                                                    

But aren't dreams meant to be lofty so we can stretch ourselves to reach them, aren't we meant to aim high to achieve these goals? ... Sometimes it seems we need a little reminder and this sentiment says it perfectly.

I made this project to send to a friend. I intentionally kept the design simple and natural because I wanted the sentiment to be the focus of the project. It will be going in the post to her this week. I hope she will like it...I'll let you know.

Bye for now
Cxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...