Thursday 5 June 2014

Birthday Blocks

Today I thought that rather than show a finished project, I would share something I am still working on.

 This is a block cube card and this cute and clever fold stands as 3D but folds completely flat to go into a standard envelope.

This style of card presents lots of fabulous options, including mounting it onto a base board and turning it into a keepsake - something I plan to try out later this month as there is a special family birthday coming up soon.

But for now - and while I wait (rather impatiently I must admit)  for a delivery - this is a  work in progress. Hopefully I will be back to share the completed project at a later date.

What are you working on right now?  I would love to know...

Bye for now
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...