Friday 14 September 2012

Last minute


 I have just finished this nautical themed card after receiving an anguished plea from a regular customer for a last minute card for a  man's 70th birthday.

 A little stamping and embossing later I had the basis for this card and with a little nautical trim and some metal hardware for the porthole, it is done and  will soon be on its way to the hopefully happy customer....

I do offer an occasions list service to avoid any last minute rushes and this lady has decided now is the time to take advantage of this.

The occasions list simply means that she will give me a list of all the birthdays, anniversaries and occasions she would normally send a card, along with any important details regarding likes and dislikes and I will make the cards and sent them to her in plenty of time for her to write her message and send the card on to the intended recipient. So no more missed birthdays or last minute dashes for a card and she can still call me if she needs anything else that was not on her list.

If you would like to know more about this service please drop me a line

Until next time

Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious (AJP)

Back to basics with this simple art journal page offering. A mop up page, some finger painting, stamps and mark making added and I was pl...